Saturday 2 January 2010

Leopardy Girls

Miss Arnab is going to grab some attention in school in this brand new year... ... my crush's attention *shhh....*
...and this shall be my solution~
a leopard print bag~!! XD

big enough to throw everything inside...
a lot of snack foods~! XD


*Close up*
Love the soft fur~
.
.
.


I have another darker color leopard print bag to offer
check this out~!
Tadaaa~!!
Lovely...looks glam isn't it


It also goes well with a "nerdy" look *wink*

gaaahhhh... I love this so much~!!
and I knew you will gonna love this too =)



*Close up*


Come and have one for your own~!!
go go leopard girls XD




Leopardy Girls
Light Leopardy (Item code: ma0057A)
Dark Leopardy (Item code: ma0057B)
Price: RM49.90 (Free Poslaju)
Status:
Leopardy Girl *Light* = Available
Leopardy Girl *Dark* = Available